Paris (France); 1st / 4th Arrondissement;Pont au Change (stone bridge between the 蝜e de la Cit?and the right bank of the Seine. Built 1641-47; architect: Jean Androuet Du C閞ceau; demolished in 1858).- "Grand Ch鈚elet et Pont au Change / 1647-1788". -(View of the state of the building with houses. From the left Quai de la Megisserie; Rue de la Saunerie; Aile cu Ch鈚elet; Rue Trop va-qui-dure; Grand Ch鈚elet; Tour St. Jacques).Colour lithograph by Philippe Benoist (born 1813) after a drawing by F閛dor (Theodor) Hoffbauer (1839-1922).From: F閐or Hoffbauer; Paris ?travers les 鈍es; Aspects successifs des monuments et quartiers historiques de Paris depuis le XIIIe si鑓le jusqu'?nos jours; texts by MM. 蒬ouard Fournier; Paul Lacroix; A. de Montaiglon; Alfred Bonnardot; Jules Cousin; Franklin; Valentin Dufour; etc.; vol. 1; 2nd edition Paris (Firmin-Didot) 1885; plate IV.Private collection.

px px dpi = cm x cm = MB
Details

Creative#:

TOP28193927

Source:

達志影像

Authorization Type:

RM

Release Information:

須由TPG 完整授權

Model Release:

No

Property Release:

No

Right to Privacy:

No

Same folder images:

Same folder images